Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spanish Fork Videographer- Derick+Staci- Logan LDS Temple Wedding Highlight Video

I was so inspired my watching other local wedding videographers that I decided that I would try it too.  So I upgraded my camera and quickly taught myself how to edit video in Adobe Premiere. 

The reason I fell in love with wedding films is how full of emotion they are.  The ability to relive your wedding is priceless, I wish, I wish I had wedding video from my wedding (I have about 5 minutes from a dear friend who thought to bring a camcorder and film us during our first dance)

Constructive criticism is welcomed:)

Derick + Staci {married} Logan LDS Temple Wedding Highlight Video from Natalie Lundberg Photography + F on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Heidi June 9, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

I LOVE the video! You did amazing! And I love your last photo shoots. I haven't checked the blog in awhile. Gosh, you've been a busy girl!

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP