Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Chamberlain family- Provo Apple Orchard- family photography

This family was darling!  I love when you meet a family for the first time and you know that their family pictures are going to be gorgeous because they are adorable and well dressed.  Mom wanted family pictures for mothers day and I can totally relate.  That's the only thing I ask for every mother's day.  You can see their fun stop action-"music video" style slide show here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uedt8KTnSg


2 comments:

*Lauren* May 22, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

They do look adorable and, yes, love their outfits

Valerie November 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM  

I live in the area and have always wanted to do orchard pictures. Can you tell me the location?

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP