Monday, September 5, 2011

Annie and Blake's Wedding Day Video-Mt. Timpanogos Temple

What Blake and Annie decided to do was genius!  They hired me to take the group/family  pictures outside the temple. (We got some really genuine candid moments)  Then we spent 30 mins shooting some video clips. 
The way I approach wedding video is to set up  the of shots just as if I was photographing them.  The clips become moving photographs that have more emotion and show more of the couples personality, joy and the excitement of the wedding day.  Whenever I make a wedding video I can't help picturing the couple showing their wedding video to their children and grandchildren one day and the thought makes me smile ear to ear:)

0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP