Thursday, August 11, 2011

Santaquin Family Pictures-The Ovard Family

What a fun family.  The best part of my job is meeting new people and creating something they will treasure.  Speaking of making something...Celeste made me these stinkin adorable hats as a partial trade for her pictures.  She custom made the pink one from a picture I sent her. I love them!  Now I just need a newborn to photograph in them, anyone know of a newborn that needs pictures?

 and here is a link to her etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/celestesews

some of my favs from our session yesterday:


To view their web gallery with all 126 images click here:

http://natalielundberg.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=430997

2 comments:

Celeste August 11, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

Thank you so much Natalie! You are so awesome!!! You make those hats look so cute! I better make someore to put in my shop! The pictures are so dang cute! I need to go on my computer (not here on my iPod) to see the rest I guess, cause I couldn't click on the link. I'm so excited!

Logann August 11, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them! Can't wait to have you do ours some time! i know a newborn, but he's up in Salt Lake...

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP