Friday, July 22, 2011

and the winner is....



Fan #10 or the 10th person to like my page....Amy Hadly!  Amy is my friend from my collage days when I was living in AZ.  I haven't seen Amy in 9 years and guess what I will be in AZ the week of November 15th.  I hope I will be able to do Amy's shoot then so she doesn't' have to give it away.

and a big thanks to all my facebook fans I will be doing a day of 15 min sessions:
  • Sat August 6th
  • Canyon View Park
  • 50+ edited images on disk
  • copyright release 
  • online gallery
  • I'll shoot fast.  Get a bunch of family pictures and individual pictures of each member on your family
  • perfect for school pictures, birthdays, families,babies, senior portraits
  • All this for $40 
It's easy to schedule online.  Just click the appointment tab above.

1 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! July 22, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

I am so excited that I won and I have always admired your photography. I will be in Arizona in November:). I am thrilled and thank you. I love your website and your pictures are magical.

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP