Friday, December 3, 2010

Jarom + Niki Engaged --- Utah Engagement Photographer

My cousin Jarom is marring his high school sweetheart in two weeks and I'm super excited to be photographing their wedding. It makes my job easy to photograph two happy people, who like love each other and don't run away from my camera (like my toddler clients)

Playing a little catch up on my blog,  these engagement pictures are way back from September...remember September when it was nice and warm and you didn't have to wear socks?

Can I tell you a secret...I've been trying to decided what I want to focus my photography business on next year either weddings or newborns/babies.  I'm the kind of person that has a really hard time making decisions.  I'm hoping that after their wedding I will know what to do :)


0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP