Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Owen and a BIG announcement - Spanish Fork baby photographer

Big announcement....here it is...I now have a home studio.  Here are the details, for the rest of the year I will be offering free sessions, you just pay for the prints you want.  I charge about the same as some of the mall chains but my photography is custom, creative,  hands on, relaxed, one of a kind, professionally edited and printed, with no extra fees for black and white conversions or vignettes and just. plain. better.  Look for pricing details in a day or two. 

Baby Owen was my first "client"  and oh what a doll!  I could stare at those eyes for hours.  We were able to get a bunch of great images in just half a hour.



1 comments:

Brianna E. November 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

So So So Super cute!! Can't wait to see the rest!! Darling pics!! :)

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP