Monday, March 22, 2010

Learn a bunch 'o stuff at my photography class :)

I'm am teaching a photography class as a part of our RS "learn something new series" but everyone welcome (ladies)

When: Thursday March 25th 7pm
Where: My home: 88 E. 400 S.


Feel free to bring a treat to share!

We will be learning how to take better/more flattering/amazing pictures of family and friends without getting all technical (we will save that for the next class) You don't have to have a fancy camera to benefit from this class.


We will be talking about:

-new ways to display pictures
-light and how it makes or breaks a picture
-composition
-leading lines
-framing
-perspective
-posing
-telling stories with photos


and answering questions...so think of lots, k? better yet post them here in the comment session so I can think them over and show examples :)

I can't post with out a picture so here is my ADORABLE niece. The first one shows how I tucked some fabric behind my couch to make a make-shift-studio and the final picture

DSC_2190-Edit copy

0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP