Friday, February 19, 2010

The Parker Family -ahh in the warm AZ winter :)

First off I want to thank Amy for being my first client AND now my first repeat customer :)

On a little family vacation to Arizona I met up with my niece, her husband and five children to take their family portraits (I took the children portraits back in July) Things got a little crazy running from location to location after realizing that the perfect farm we shot the first 6 frames at was closing...with that said...It's a ton of fun to work with a family that I know, all the little hiccups don't stress me out and we just roll with the punches.

If any other Arizonans are interested in have their portraits taken let me know, then when I have three sessions lined up then I'll come down with no travel fee.

Leave them some comments to thank them for being my best clients :)

Picture 003 edit tex-Edit

DSC_5269-Edit

DSC_5250-Edit

DSC_5282-Edit-Edit

DSC_5297-Edit

DSC_5316-Edit

Picture 032-Edit

0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP