Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Drake-Spanish Fork newborn photographer

I love my job, I get to paid to hold adorably chubby newborns, well at least part of the time I'm holding them :) oh, this one might have made me a little baby hungry... I had meet Drake's Mama once before, she is a wedding photographer and wanted some one on one photography mentoring. I really enjoyed shooting in Drakes home, great furniture, full of love and amazing photographs of their family:)

Ps. A newborn photography session makes a perfect baby shower gift, especially for the mama that has it all. email me if you are intersted in purchasing a gift card for an upcoming baby shower.







My favorite shot of the day :)








I wanted to get some of big sister in her room, she wasn't really into it, I took one shot and this was it! I love how it turn out.





0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP