Monday, March 9, 2009

My First Urban Shoot

While I was in Colorado visiting family I was able to do my first downtown urban shoot. First of all it was 70 degrees and gorgeous most days and a great chance to get outside. I loved all the textures of the old brick and the bright red door we found...I had so much fun, can't wait to do it again!

mommy posing door way
This rocking chair is about 50 years old, given to my Mom as a gift when she was young.
yawny C

M on chair
Had to get one with my boy!
colton chair crossed legs

look at my cute toes

look this way cutie

urban C

senior K

give it to mommy

mommy and M kiss

ME and Colton

1 comments:

Amy March 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

I like the one of your sister bending down face to face with her daughter.

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP