Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Tyce

Little two week old Tyce was a joy to photograph. There we hardly any tears in the 4 hours I spent with him and his cute family. I had some new shots I wanted to try and Mom was all for letting me try them *thanks!* Big Brother Sky has the most gorgeous blue eyes, and very photogenic. I got so many great shots, here are just a few of my favs of Tyce, Sky and family.

tyce in basket_texture

baby doll tyce



spotlight baby

My favorite shot of the day.
ryans hands_crop

(Too funny! So not him..he was all smiles)
Tyce_scowll

angie's boys

parents_baby_window_texture

looking at tyce

the family that laughs together


tiger makes 5 b_w

Ryan_sky_bed

All I can say is WOW!
sky_WOW

0 comments:

Followers

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP